Cela Creations Boutique

Cela Creations Boutique
Get the latest fashion and accessory trends at Cela Creations. Boutique shopping at it's finest. Quality, unique and afordable!. Cela Creations Boutique.."Where fashion meets Your style!"

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celebrity Jewelry: Bethenny Frankel

We all know Bethenny Frankel from her reality TV shows on Bravo. She is on The Real Housewives of NYC, Bethenny Getting Married, Bethenny Ever After. Witty, fun, smart, and fashionable Bethenny is a lovable TV star who's style is always on point. 


Recently I had a customer ask me about a necklace she had seen Bethenny wearing in an interview. As soon as she showed me the picture I noticed that looks just like a necklace I had over the holidays! 

This original necklace that Bethenny is wearing, by Park Lane Jewelry, was seen on housewifestyle.com valued at over $400!! It is virtually the same as the one I had in the boutique, at a big price difference! I couldn't believe my eyes! I brought this necklace back to the boutique recently and it is almost identical, but at a fraction of the cost!
This is the version from Park Lane Jewelry.

This is the version I have in my boutique.

This version of the necklace is a blackened silver bib necklace with large crystal embellishments. It has the same cascading feel that Bethenny's necklace does and lays in a similar way.

I have always adored Bethenny Frankel and a few years ago I had the opportunity to meet her. She was at a book signing in Oak Brook, Illinois and I went to see her. I was able to briefly chat with her, and she was very nice and welcoming. 
I have always enjoyed watching her shows and I do even more now. I love her style; I think she is very trendy and fashionably elegant. I was thrilled to learn I had a necklace that emulated something she wore. All of the "real housewives" in the area should come to the boutique to get it!

No comments: