Cela Creations Boutique

Cela Creations Boutique
Get the latest fashion and accessory trends at Cela Creations. Boutique shopping at it's finest. Quality, unique and afordable!. Cela Creations Boutique.."Where fashion meets Your style!"

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Angela's Favorite Picks

All of the pieces I bring into the store are handpicked by me. I love each and every piece that I bring in, and I would wear them all myself, otherwise I wouldn't sell them in my store. Every once in a while I bring in something that I really love, pieces that are really special to me and I am especially excited about bringing to my customers. I am starting a new weekly post where I tell my followers about these special pieces and the story behind them. This week I am writing about these black diamond pendants that I recently brought into the store. 
The story behind these unique pieces is really a great one! I got a necklace with one of these pendants on it for Christmas from my husband and since then customers have been asking about it and wanting me to carry the necklace in the store, so I have finally gotten them! 


This all started when I was in Italy with my family about a year ago. We were out to eat at a restaurant one night and I started talking with another American lady who was from New York. Being a jewelry maker myself I always notice when someone has a very unique piece on. I immediately noticed her necklace with the crescent moon piece on it. It partially caught my eye because I recognized the piece from a very popular movie, you might have seen it too. 
That's right, she was wearing the crescent moon necklace that fashion goddess Carrie Bradshaw herself wears in Sex and the City 2! I knew I had to have a piece like this. What a great, unique piece of jewelry.


When my husband gave the necklace to me for Christmas I was really excited. I didn't know that it would generate as much buzz with my customers as it did. After seeing the reaction I knew I had to get something like it during my visit to New York. I got these pendants on my trip   and I am so excited about bringing them to the store. 
I got a variety of different pendants all in the same style as the necklace, two different size crescents, a disc and the evil eye. All of these pendants are genuine black diamond. The setting is pavé and the diamonds are set in oxydized white gold.


Come in and see these wonderful pendants! They are my favorite pick of the week this week!


*Necklace on Sarah Jessica Parker by designer Jennifer Miller 

No comments: