Cela Creations Boutique

Cela Creations Boutique
Get the latest fashion and accessory trends at Cela Creations. Boutique shopping at it's finest. Quality, unique and afordable!. Cela Creations Boutique.."Where fashion meets Your style!"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Colors

This year's spring/summer lines are full of bright colors and fun shapes. I brought some fun, colorful jewelry, scarves, headbands and handbags to the store this season to keep our customers current with the trends. Bright is trendy right now and so I selected some of the best pieces I could find in bright and brilliant shades to bring to you! 
Here is a selection of some of my favorite bright pieces we have in the store right now. I especially love the rings in the bright orange and blue flower. The yellow earrings with the purple stone in the middle are another favorite of mine. They are very elegant and beautiful in person.


Stop by Cela Creations for more bright colorful fashions! I hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi Angela...
Your blog looks great! I love the fabulous summer colors and beauitful jewlery pieces. Can't wait to read more.....
Vanessa
http://moreismoremom.com