Cela Creations Boutique

Cela Creations Boutique
Get the latest fashion and accessory trends at Cela Creations. Boutique shopping at it's finest. Quality, unique and afordable!. Cela Creations Boutique.."Where fashion meets Your style!"

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Fashion Show Brooch Bouquet

The brooch bouquet madness is continuing. Last week two of my new brooch bouquets were featured in a fashion show, Style Down the Aisle on August 31st at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower. 


I made two brand new bouquets for this show. These were a little different, but equally as beautiful. I was very excited to learn that this trend can be molded to fit every personality and style. 


The fashion show was very elegant and chic. Each designer presented their collection personally adding their own uniqueness and providing a face for every design. They showed a movie which depicted a couples' wedding story and how they made it to the alter. This was definitely one of my favorite parts. The atmosphere was like a New York fashion show, very chic and trendy. 


My bouquet was used in the middle of the show. It was honestly a show stopper. I loved seeing it coming down the aisle in the hands of a bride, it was like seeing the whole picture together for the first time. For me it brought to life how truly unique and beautiful these bouquets are because they pop so much more than the traditional bouquet. 



I feel very proud of this creation, and grateful it has gotten the response that it has. It is my honest opinion that the brooch bouquet really adds something to the wedding; it is an element that makes the bride's ensemble even more special. I love this idea so much, I am recommending one to my son's fiance, Kelly, for their upcoming wedding!

No comments: