Cela Creations Boutique

Cela Creations Boutique
Get the latest fashion and accessory trends at Cela Creations. Boutique shopping at it's finest. Quality, unique and afordable!. Cela Creations Boutique.."Where fashion meets Your style!"

Friday, September 2, 2011

Celebrity Jewelry: Kardashian

We all know the famous family: The Kardashians, especially after Kim Kardashian's recent wedding that grabbed many major media headlines. Most have seen their show Keeping up with the Kardashians on E! I watch it on occasion and usually enjoy the crazy happenings of this family when I do. Recently, I had it on and couldn't help but notice Kris Jenner's (famous Kardashian mom) earrings. 
These super gorgeous diamond earrings that she wears are eerily similar to a pair that I have in the boutique. These aren't just any earrings either, they are one of my favorite pairs we have in right now! The best part is, while Kris' earrings probably cost her thousands the virtually identical earrings available in the boutique are around $100. 





These earrings are made with black diamond crystals in an antique brass setting. Perfect for fall and great for a night out or a dressy look. They are stunning in person and look very elegant on. I even wear a pair myself. 



Don't miss out on these unique, lovely pair of earrings. I've already had to reorder once and they are so hot I don't know how long they'll be available!

No comments: